Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glen Burnie's Next Top Model :)

I have been told since Zoe was an infant, how absolutely BEAUTIFUL she is.  Of course, I always thought she was beautiful- every mom does.  Even if their kid is ugly (kidding).  But the more Zoe grows, I think I am starting to realize that everyone is RIGHT. 

She is GORGEOUS

And I am SCARED

Teenage Zoe is going to be a force to be reckoned with- watch out boys!!!  But seriously, I have been researching lately how I can expose her natural beauty and talent to the world without becoming on of "those" moms.  I don't want to pressure her or anything, but a couple of jobs to help with her college fund would be nice :)  Since I got my new camera, all i can do is take pictures of my favorite subject.  Here are our most recent ones:




What does everyone think?  Photography has become a hobby of mine- it just so happens that Zoe is a very willing and very TALENTED participant.  Any ideas on how I can get started in the child model world?

No comments:

Post a Comment