Friday, August 21, 2009

This week's sign- "Cow"

I decided since not many people follow my little humble blog, that asking for suggestions for Zoe's weekly sign was a little futile at this point. so i made the executive decision (ooohhh... I have a blog like all the cool kids, so i make the decisions!) to just pick one to start out with on my own. We live in the middle of f'ing NOWHERE, and most of what Zoe sees is farmland- cows, horses, corn, etc... so what better to teach her than the things she sees every day? That's why i decided to make this weeks sign "Cow".

i'm not really sure why there is japanese on this picture, but it's the best one i could find... OK?!?!?! so Zoe and friends will be working on this sign this week. She's a pretty quick learner, so maybe I'll add a sign if she is doing well with this one. I thank you, as always- for following Zoe's progress!
xoxo- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment