Friday, September 4, 2009

T-Minus 9 Days...


Until Sesame Street LIVE at first Mariner Arena!
I am sooo excited! Zoe is going to have sooo much fun! Well, at lease i HOPE so... I keep thinking about our fiasco with the Easter bunny this year, and how Zoe thought he was the devil's spawn. I am crossing my fingers that she enjoys the show and isn't, you know... scared shitless. 'Cuz that would be unpleasant, to say the least. Our seats are pretty good, so I'm not really worried about her being able to see the show or keeping her interest, so here's to hoping for a great time with our friends and her god sister- we don't get to see her very much because her mother is CRAZY... but that's a whole 'nother story, and I will not put their business out here for all to see.


So, anyway- if anyone is going to see Elmo next Sunday in Baltimore- send me an email!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment